New job Manager, Government Partnerships in California
Manager, Government Partnerships
Company : Getaround
Salary : Details not provided
Location : California
At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
As the Manager of Government Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to help build a team from the ground up. Reporting to the Director, Location Partnerships & Strategy, you will be involved in building and managing relations with municipal and regional transportation, planning, or parking partners to encourage and grow carsharing. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with existing government partners to improve the carshare program, introduce Getaround and build relationships with new prospective partners, and manage a large pipeline of partnerships opportunities. You will have a direct impact on achieving Getaround’s mission to make cities and communities better places to live.
What you'll be doing
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with governments to encourage carsharing
- Create and present proposals that highlight the benefits of Getaround to our partnered communities
- Use data to provide recommendations and improve partnered programs
- Develop and maintain cross functional relationships across the company and act as an internal advocate for our partnered cities
- Create and execute outreach strategies to help achieve Getaround objectives
- Own all reporting and participate in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders
What you'll need
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong understanding and interest in shared mobility
- Experience with drafting proposals, presenting, and public speaking
- Proven relationship builder with a history of creating trusted relationships
- Strong critically thinking skills including extremely high attention-to-detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Experience working for or with government transportation agencies
Benefits and Perks
- Platinum plans for medical, dental, and vision take excellent care of you and your family
- Generous stock options and robust 401(K) to help you save and plan for retirement
- Remote first workplace, flexible work hours, and open PTO policy (we mean it!)
- Work smarter incentive policy to optimize your home office and individual wellness needs
- Education stipend to promote your career development and growth
- Monthly Getaround credits and discounts for your friends and family
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!