New job Logs & Records Clerk in Hawaii
Logs & Records Clerk
Company : Adams Communication & Engineering Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Hawaii
Overview: About ACET:
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Logs & Records Clerk for an opportunity in Kaneohe Bay, HI
Responsibilities: This position maintains aircraft/engine logbooks and associated records. Incumbent is proficient in performing all operator, data entry, and retrieval functions
associated with aircraft recordkeeping. Technician performs networking functions between individual stations which includes analysis, correction of
hardware/software errors, and data entry. Incumbent extracts data, formulates/interprets management reports, creates archives, and saves data in support of
deployment and detachment operations. Technician performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing
reports/correspondence, filing, typing, and performing data base/systems analyses.
- 5 years of direct experience
- High school diploma
Capable of obtaining CAC and Secret Clearance; Desired- Current CAC Holder, Active Secret Clearance
- Possess a valid training certificate indicating the attendance of the Logs and Records Configuration Management for Organizational and Intermediate Activities Course (Course C-555-0059).
- Must have completed NALCOMIS OOMA system analyst course (Course C-555-0049) to serve as System Administrator/Analyst. Experience in
all levels of maintenance preferred.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Position requires prolonged standing, kneeling, walking, climbing ladders and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Will be required to work outdoors on a daily basis.
- Travel required up to 120 consecutive days to CONUS/OCONUS locations for support customer requirements.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time