New job IT Project Manager in Arkansas
IT Project Manager
Company : Summit Utilities, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
Join our Growing Team and see why Summit Utilities, Inc was named as one of the Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Companies 2019 and 2020; Best Places to Work in Maine 2019 and 2020; and Best Places to Work in Arkansas 2020.
Summit is a growing natural gas utility providing safe, reliable and clean burning natural gas service to homes and businesses in Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Missouri and Oklahoma. Being part of the Summit team means embracing excellence, diversity and innovation, committing to safety each and every day, and doing all that we can to serve each other, our customers and the communities where we live. We aim to bring warmth and energy to everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity open for a IT Project Manager based in Fort Smith or Little Rock, Arkansas; Centennial, Colorado; or Maine.
The IT Project Manager reports to the Director, Enterprise Applications. The primary focus of the IT Project Manager is the successful delivery of complex enterprise solutions and initiatives. Successful candidates are comfortable with fast-paced and highly visible projects. The IT Project Manager is the primary contact for internal Customers and external Contractors and therefore must be an excellent communicator and coordinator. A passion for using technology to innovate, increase efficiencies, and drive the business forward is strongly desired.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The IT Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of multiple projects. The IT Project Manager is accountable for the creation, development, and management of project documents including project discovery, project plans, budget analysis, resource planning and scheduling, risk management/mitigation, and communication plans. The IT Project Manager also is responsible for evaluating training needs and helping business leaders organize internal or external training to ensure team members are ready to take over day-to-day operation.
The IT Project Manager may also act as the ERP Architect. This responsibility sets the direction of our ERP systems and leads teams through integrations and enhancements.
When an IT Project Manager has an advanced level of knowledge for a system, they may at times be utilized for tier 3 support. The IT Project Manager may also consult and direct support initiatives as needed.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or Project Management
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or Project+ highly desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Able to bring Executives and Upper Management to concise decisions
- Partners with IT Managers and Directors around IT strategy and needs
- Builds trust and partnerships across diverse Teams
- Leads and facilitates project meetings and presentations to Leadership
- Monitors and reports project progress, budget, and risks
- Manages vendor and outside consultant relationships specific to the project
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.