New job Homeless Management Information System Customer Support Representative in Arizona
Homeless Management Information System Customer Support Representative
Company : Crisis Response Network, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arizona
AZ - Remote/Telecommuting - Tempe, AZ
High School Diploma/GED
WHAT DOES SOLARI DO?
Since 2007, Solari Crisis & Human Services has provided vital services to thousands of individuals throughout Arizona and beyond. We are an award-winning non-profit organization, based in Tempe, Arizona. We partner with communities to provide solutions that improve public access to local services and resources. Solari provides direct crisis and human services through their two divisions of services: Crisis Response Network and Community Support Network.
Mission: Inspiring Hope
Vision: Empowering transformation from hope to health
Values: Compassion, Effort, Ownership
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
The HMIS Customer Support Representative will act as liaison to the users of the Homeless Management Information System by providing information and training on the system and by resolving any problems that arise.
- Manage incoming customer service requests via email, phone and ticketing portal. Track status of all tickets/requests (25%)
- Respond to routine requests for assistance such as password resets, basic troubleshooting, user setup, etc. (25%)
- Maintain compliance, data quality and training logs for all work completed by the HMIS Team (15%)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Homeless Management Information System Software, HUD HMIS data standards, data dictionary and reporting requirements (10%)
- Build and maintain relationships with primary contacts at homeless non-profit and government agencies (10%)
- Assist in routine data entry, training, communication, document preparation and data quality monitoring (10%)
- Participate in Homeless Continuum of Care community initiatives (5%)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Diversity and Cultural Proficiency
- Is open to being an active learner, participating in discussions with others, trying new approaches and ideas, and being self-aware and self-reflective for continual personal, professional and leadership growth.
- Strategically plans for diversity initiatives as they relate to Human Resources, including talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Actively promotes staff development by initiating and encouraging communication with employees about issues of diversity and discrimination.
- Supports activities of Solari’s Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce.
Professionalism and Work Conduct
- Consistently demonstrates Compassion, meets people with compassion; Effort, every interaction deserves my best effort; and Ownership, owes the success of the company.
- Acts in a professional manner at all time and maintains appropriate boundaries with clients and staff.
- Reports to work, meetings, training, and job related activities prepared and as scheduled.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Technical knowledge of personal computers and/or basic system administration or capacity to learn and apply technical concepts
Education & Experience
- High school or GED, degree in related field helpful
- 1 - 2 years of experience: Technical Support and/or Data Analysis in Healthcare, Social or Homeless Services, or Behavioral Health Services desired
- HMIS/HUD databases
Work Location – 100% Remote
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to noise typical with office operations.
- Ability to hear and speak.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to work from home
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- Health benefits that start the first of the month following hire date
- Competitive compensation
- And many more great perks!
Job Type: Full-time