New job Escrow Analyst I in Arkansas
Escrow Analyst I
Company : Bank OZK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arkansas
The Escrow Analyst I primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to the community banks lending staff with operational integrity. These responsibilities include: establishing escrow accounts on the core banking system, escrow analysis and payment. The escrow analyst will provide support in establishing escrow accounts on new loans, researching and solving inquiries from the community bank lending staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary point of contact for insurance agents and taxing authorities related to escrowed loans.
- Process monthly reconciliation account for escrowed loan accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor escrow accounts and release requests for escrow holdbacks.
- Review and maintain Private Mortgage insurance for automatic cancellation.
- Prepare annual analysis statements, answering questions and solving problems relating to statements.
- Maintain a current understanding of established policies, procedures and regulations relating to escrow.
- Research problems and coordinate the payment of escrow bills researching and solving problems relating to such payments.
- Ability to multi-task, possess strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to utilize core software to its full potential to service escrow accounts.
- Have a basic understanding of loan closing as it relates to real estate.
- Scan and link incoming escrow related documentation to the loan file.
- Ensures data input is accomplished correctly and efficiently.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills including Microsoft office suite with previous loan application experience. (Fiserv Director experience preferred)
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under general supervision and also give supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Follow established Bank policies and procedures.
- Manage competing demands.
- Knowledge of administrative process and procedures.
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skill.
- Proven ability to adopt well to change.
- Understanding of need for accuracy in Job - Errors might possibly go undetected for a considerable period of time, thereby creating an inaccurate picture of an existing situation. Could cause further errors, losses, or embarrassment to the organization. The possibility for error is always present due to requirements of the job.
- Ability to learn and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
- Ability to apply concepts such as functions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, notes, letters routine repos and correspondence.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Microsoft Windows based personal computer, multiple monitor.
- Multi-function device - scan, copy, facsimile
- High Volume Document Scanner
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Managing multiple priorities
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions, duties, skills and job standards required. Other job functions, duties, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. (Fiserv Director experience preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years loan servicing experience is preferred