New job District Manager in South Carolina
Company : Benevis
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Carolina
Make a difference and make a great living!
Benevis a growing dental practice with a mission of providing high quality dental care to underserved communities. With offices in multiple states across the country, we provide comprehensive general dentistry services to children and adults.
We’re currently looking for a District Manager to manage our offices in the South Carolina area with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville – Blue Ridge & Mills Ave, Orangeburg, Rock Hill, and Sumter.
The District Manager is responsible for leading dental offices in a region in the execution of best operating practices, operating efficiencies, and superior customer service. The District Manager accomplishes their performance targets in revenue, patient collections, and customer service targets through the direct management and development of the Office Managers in the district.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the offices deliver quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
- Works closely with the office leadership team (Office Managers, Clinical Team Leads, Providers and Lead Clinicians) to ensure programs are effectively managed, the staff is fully trained, and that customer service standards are met
- Achieve office financial performance targets such as revenue and billing first time approval rates
- Drive office effectiveness while managing operational budgets
- Lead in the building of a team that will embody the culture and communicate the meaning of Benevis, including the recruitment of staff and providers for the offices.
- Enhance communication systems within the region to ensure effective communication up, down, and across the Benevis organization
- Partner with human resources to implement policies and practices that will ensure equal opportunity, compliance with appropriate labor regulations, and that will foster high levels of employee self-motivation and satisfaction
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and retention through practices that promote communications, rewards/recognition, teamwork, and administration of effective employee relations practices
- Ensure each office manager is responsible for the operational readiness, appearance and presentation of the office
- Responsible for holding staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Maintain awareness of market conditions in the region. Recommend changes to deflect competitive pressures or to seize opportunity to capture greater market share
- Identify partnership or sponsorship opportunities with local organizations to promote awareness of Kool Smiles in the community and drive new patient growth in the region