New job Detention Officer in Wyoming
Company : Starside Security & Investigation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wyoming
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc. Detention Services Division (DSD)is looking for Armed Detention Officers for Starside ICE / DHS Contracts in Colorado and Wyoming. Our Detention Officers (DO’S) work at various USMS facilities in Colorado and Wyoming. Starside’s Detention Officers transport inmates from various facilities protecting and security both the public and the Detainee by preventing escape. Starside protects the public and the inmate from harm.
- Clean Background / Clear Credit / DMV, (No Convictions at all, including expunged)
- Pass a Pre-employment Physical and Urinalysis
- Previous Detention Experience
- Previous Government Service a plus
- Willing to work Part Time / Flex as needed
- Minimum 3 years handling Prisoners / Detainees within the previous 5 years
- Special Operations / Military a plus (DD214)
- All Starside employees must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance
Compensation is $ 25.33 and $ 4.22 per hour Health & Welfare (fringe deposited used for healthcare and remainder into a Retirement Account), Detention Officers must be approved by USMS and pass their background. Starside offers 80 hours of vacation and 56 hours of sick time after 1 year.
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc and its subsidiaries to include National Consulting & Security Services, (NCSS), Protective Management Services, AccuScan ID, On Location Security and Coventry Security Services are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate based on age, race, creed, national origin or gender