New job Clerical - Entry Level - Digitech in New York
Clerical - Entry Level - Digitech
Company : Sarnova HC, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
Company Overview: The Clerical Representative is responsible for supporting the Patient Billing Department in any and all areas related to our clients’ private pay patients. This position reports to the Manager of the Patient Billing Department.
This is an entry level position, and requires you work in our Chappaqua, NY office.
Responsibilities and Qualifications: Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets and is the industry leader in revenue cycle management within emergency medical services (EMS). The company operates through several market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider, and Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle management.
In this role for Digitech, you are our brand ambassador for our clients and the patients that they serve. You impact your line of business by ensuring that claims are paid in a quick and timely manner by working with internal departments and external parties, while all HIPAA rules and regulations are adhered to.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
Work internally by gaining an understanding of all departments and how they work together toward payment of all EMS claims
- Work with external parties, including but not limited to hospitals, insurance providers, attorneys and the patients we serve
- Handle correspondence via mail, email and telephone; perform other duties as assigned by management
Skills/Experience Required: *
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborative team player; able to work with all internal departments
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Able to handle pressure and always maintain composure
- Computer literacy; able to work two monitors
- Strong follow-through
- Previous experience dealing with the public is helpful
- Quick learner
- Accountable for your work
- Comfortable asking questions
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (k) Plan.
Job Type: Full-time