New job Case Manager Community Based Services in North Dakota
Case Manager Community Based Services
Company : North Dakota State Government
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Dakota
NORTH CENTRAL HUMAN SERVICE CENTER
As a case manager, you will provide individuals opportunities to manage their own recovery so they can live and work independently in their community.
With the support of an interdisciplinary team, you will conduct comprehensive needs assessments, complete and implement service plans, as well as leverage contacts and referral partners to ensure access to needed services. Case managers also assist with crisis response.
Case Management services are community-based. Work will be done primarily in the individual’s home and community.
To thrive in this position, you should be knowledgeable about resources offered in your community and prefer working with clients in their home and natural environments.
This position requires the following:
- bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, nursing, sociology, counseling, human development, special education, child development and family science, human resource management (human service track), criminal justice, occupational therapy, communication science/disorders or vocational rehabilitation, and two years of experience working with special population groups in a direct care setting
OR a master’s degree in one of the fields listed above.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and successful completion of the assigned defensive driving course during new-hire orientation.
*** Benefits include 100% employer paid family health insurance and an excelelnt retirement package!
- Please make sure that your resume includes information to demonstrate how you meet the minimum qualifications as posted. Your work history will not be given credit if the Department’s Human Resource Division cannot determine that you meet the minimum qualifications
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The Department of Human Services does not offer or provide sponsorships.
- All application material must be received on or before the closing date by 11:59 pm.
- A copy of your qualifying degrees transcript and any applicable certifications or licensures must be provided at the time of an interview.
For more information or if you need an accommodation, Please Contact: Jeanne LeMay
Employing Unit: North Central Human Service Center, 1015 S. Broadway Ste 18, Minot, ND 58701
Telephone Number: 701-857-8500
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Application Process or uploading attachments , please contact email@example.com or (701)328-3290.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.