New job BGS Work Transfer Quality Focal (Mid-Level) in Missouri
BGS Work Transfer Quality Focal (Mid-Level)
Company : BOEING
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Represents Quality function on team activities to integrate contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Develops Quality plans and provides Quality interpretation of requirements.
- Develops quality metrics, design and production certification plans for small programs to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Performs benchmarking and other forms of analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years experience in Quality
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Previous work experience in aerospace, manufacturing, quality, or another highly regulated industry
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action experience’
- Experience in supporting reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements in the development of quality assurance plans
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.