New job Analyst in Oregon
Company : The Cadmus Group, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Oregon
Overview: The Cadmus Group, LLC is seeking an analyst to join the Planning & Assessment Team in the Energy Services Sector. Members of our team provide advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to suppliers of electricity and natural gas throughout North America and to the governmental bodies that regulate them. We support public and private organizations to promote energy efficiency, energy conservation, and the development of renewable and distributed energy resources. Members of our team design and analyze studies to inform technical decision making, policy, and planning in the energy industry.
We are seeking a motivated, intellectually curious, diligent, communicative and creative thinker to join our team to work on pressing energy and resource challenges. As a member of the planning and assessment team, you will use multidisciplinary approaches to support planning and evaluation projects. You will develop analytically advanced methods for estimating resource potential, analyzing collected data to provide clients with robust energy savings estimates. You will also work with members of our statistical and economic analysis team in developing exciting new solutions to analyze high frequency energy consumption data collected through advanced metering infrastructures, implementing computing solutions that are scalable to large data sets.
- Develop a deep understanding of Energy Services clients and their requirements for success, focusing on efficient solutions to achieving and evaluating energy savings and demand reduction.
- Perform econometric and statistical modeling and analysis in support of efficiency and demand response program impact evaluations and resource planning efforts.
- Clean and analyze complex data sets, collect weather data, merge data from various sources.
- Produce data visualizations to distill information and provide meaningful conclusions and recommendations internally and to industry clients.
- Communicate analysis plans, methodology, and findings in reports and proposals.
- Assist with project management activities, project coordination, and budget tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience in economics, statistics, mathematics, environmental studies, or other quantitative social science.
- Proven analytical capabilities – qualitative and quantitative – and experience working with large data sets and building and estimating econometric and statistical models.
- Experience writing high quality reports and delivering oral presentations.
- Experience using Python, R, SAS, or other statistical software.
- Ability to provide timely communication, adapt to changes, and deliver time-sensitive products.
- Initiative and ability to work collaboratively as a team member and self-direct on numerous and varied assignments; proactive in reaching out for assistance or clarification.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in the energy sector or utility industry.
- Experience in a professional or consulting business environment.
- Advanced skills with Python, R, SAS, and Microsoft Excel.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Portland, OR, Boulder, CO, or Atlanta, GA offices.
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com
Location: 720 SW Washington Street,Suite 400, Portland, OR 97205
Job Type: Full-time