New job Administrative Functional Support 3 (Space – ability to obtain clearance) in New Mexico
Administrative Functional Support 3 (Space – ability to obtain clearance)
Company : Northrop Grumman
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Mexico
- Category: Administrative Services
- Location: White Sands, New Mexico
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No –Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Summary of Duties and Responsibilities Stockroom / Purchase Requests / Inventory
- Responsible for generating Purchase Requests for material, equipment, software, stock items, supplies, etc. ordered through Costpoint to include reaching out to vendors for Request for Quotes. Know ABBREVS and Codes used for various purchases. Maintain database of PR’s ordered and received.
- Assign, Transfer, Retrieve on manufacturing orders in Costpoint.
- Primary contact for Stockroom Custodian. Receive stock items and assign locations for inventory purchased in Costpoint. Issue stock as requested by end-users, keep track of low-limits for stock. Maintain separate locations within the stockroom.
- Provide PO copies/receipts to Safety for QA acceptance in Costpoint prior to moving to assigned locations for RFS status. Apprise buyer of any discrepancies with purchase (wrong item/wrong count/damage during shipment, etc).
- Supports Inventory and property tracking.
- Primary contact as Property Coordinator. Knowledge of locations for equipment. ECN tag all new equipment/hardware.
- Assist with physical inventory every year. Identify and arrange for surplus of equipment.
- Fedex and UPS small items, subsystem shipments.
- Responsible for incoming / outgoing shipping of property using various shipping agencies (Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Provide escort for Foreign National visitors when on site access is needed.
- Work to collect and distributes calibration items weekly.
- Maintain a current database for Calibration of equipment/hardware to send to Calibration Lab on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Complete and submit access forms to be accomplished and submitted for all payload team members including NSROC WFF and WSMR staff.
- Primary contact for personnel coming to White Sands Missile Range for badging efforts. Gather required WSMR Security Forms, check for accuracy and forward to NAVY Security Office for approvals. Act as primary Foreign National escort.
- Coordinate Shipping and logistics for the mission shipments from WSMR back to WFF.
- Coordinate international shipments for missions.
- Cost Point Enterprise System
- Electrostatic Discharge Certificate per GPR 8719.1B
- Government Property Accountability
- Shipment of Dangerous Goods for Hazardous Materials Handlers
- Ordnance/Pyrotechnics Awareness per GSFC/WFF 800-PG-8715.0.2C
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills and Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- Valid driver’s license