New job Administrative Assistant in Montana
Company : AttainX
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Montana
AttainX has been supporting DoD and Civilian agencies for more than 12 years. We are an EDWOSB, WOSB and 8(a) small business. Over the last 3 years we have achieved significant company growth. We have rapidly increased our personnel to more than 200 employees. We have also increased our contracts portfolio and hold the “Best in Class” contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a) Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency Specific IDIQ’s and BPA’s with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency.
AttainX is a mature company dedicated to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We understand personnel is essential in ensuring our customers Mission and Goals are met. We continue to maintain a retention rate, well above the industry average. AttainX does this by offering a competitive compensation plan and a leadership dedicated to employee growth and advancement.
AttainX is searching for an Administrative Assistant to support our client in Jordan, MT.
- Answer telephone calls, greet visitors, and sign for incoming deliveries and other administrative tasks.
- Maintain office files, manuals, handbooks and reference library, both paper and electronic, according to client and department guidelines and requirements.
- Utilize a variety of computer hardware and software applications and small office machines, to include agency specific software such as ProTracts, DMS, FA Tracker, NEST, FMMI, and locally developed Excel databases to extract information needed to develop reports related to scheduling, program tracking, and balancing of funds committed and expended.
- Interact with the public in an office setting.
- Work directly with conservation partners, program technicians, and State Office personnel.
- Provide a variety of information to program applicants and participants, such as specific program and eligibility requirements, guidance on completion of required program applications, Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), and System for Award Management (SAM).
- Monitor and track commencement and expiration of agreements and assists with preparation of required paperwork.
- Perform data entry to process landowner contract documents and actions for approved contracts. Monitor and track commencement and expiration of contracts, contracts behind schedule, and contracts that have not completed a practice in the first year and prepares modification, termination, waiver, and annual practice reminder letters for signature. Process annual contract reviews and various audits. Prepare documents for contract appeals such as correspondence to program applicants and contract participants and provides documents with open obligation audits. Monitor payment error rates and works to eliminate them.
- The contractor shall demonstrate the use of appropriate language to communicate ideas in words and print based on the audience and situation.
- Services will require utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications and small office machines.
- Reviewing and verifying correspondence and technical and professional materials prepared by staff for format and grammatical accuracy, including, letters, interpretative materials, technical reports, memorandums, advisory notices and technical notes.
- Provide support with collecting and assembling cost data and processing payment application requests and programs; reviewing a wide variety of invoices, vouchers, and other miscellaneous paperwork associated with client Programs.
- Assists with compiling all necessary supporting documents to substantiate payment requests, ensures that payment requests comply with provisions of long term contracting and are within obligated spending limits prior to submission of payment.
- Assist with tracking producer requests for wetland compliance and highly erodible land assistance. Maintains wetland determination and highly erodible land case files including producer submitted records, conservation plans and associated maps. Tracks requests for appeals related to issued determinations.
- Assists in accuracy reviews of documentation, compliance with regulations, and justification of vouchers, invoices, claims, statements and other requests for payment of goods and services; processes program payment information
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining contracting files and producer records. This includes receiving and assembling program applications and collecting producer eligibility information.
- Assists with driving Government vehicles to local shops for routine maintenance; tracks vehicle maintenance and mileage logs.
- Assists client staff in working between contractors and landowners regarding supplying practice statements of work and deliverables.
- Schedules office machine tech support and maintenance calls.
- Processes mail by use of proper postage, preparation of packages for shipment, provides drop off at delivery sites, provides pickup and distribution of packages (shipping/receiving).
- Assists with assembling technical notes and project documentation required to process modifications.
- Provides a variety of technical information to program applicants and participants, such as specific program and land eligibility requirements.
- In addition to general administrative duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, etc.), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Attend client operational meetings as needed to assist with meeting logistics, note taking, attendance, etc.
- Assist with the delivery of supply orders to field offices.
- Some interaction with the public will be required in an office setting. The work under this award is primarily sedentary; some lifting may be required.
- Daily schedules will be coordinated between the Montana client leadership and the contractor’s employee(s). Once work schedules have been set, there will be no deviations without prior written approval by the Contracting Officer.
- In addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
AttainX Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.