New job Administrative Assistant in Tennessee
Company : Brown & Brown Insurance
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Brentwood, Tennessee!
WHO WE ARE:
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the fifth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property and casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country.
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring, and the tools you need to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You believe in working as a team and thrive in fun, collaborative environments. You have a client-focused attitude and value the importance of relationships, professionalism, and trust. You set goals high and aim higher. You have solid communication skills. You are detail oriented and organized. You enjoy learning new skills, systems, processes, and procedures. You are a great listener and are not afraid to ask questions. You believe that learning is vital to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the Commercial team or Employee Benefits team with administrative tasks while learning the Insurance Industry
- Answer phones, route calls, and take/deliver messages
- Perform data entry, invoicing, policy checks, endorsements, renewal preparation and file maintenance
- Create reports and assist with sending out renewals
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
- Other duties as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1+ years office administration experience, required
- Willingness to grow within the organization and obtain an insurance license
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
PERKS OF THE JOB:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email email@example.com