New job Work from Home! Experienced Customer Service Agent in Missouri
Work from Home! Experienced Customer Service Agent
Company : Northern Tool + Equipment
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
Do you have previous contact center/call center experience? Interested in working for a family owned business that has been recognized as a Star Tribune “Top Workplace” in Minnesota? Want the opportunity to ditch the daily commute and work from home (even post-Covid) ? If so, this may be the job for you!
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about:
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Creative problem solving
- Troubleshooting basic product-related inquiries
- Learning, developing and growing in their career
- Having the flexibility of working from home rather than coming into the office every day
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a contact center environment
- Customer-first attitude
- Self-motivated, independent decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that convey a friendly and helpful tone
- Professional, positive and friendly demeanor that demonstrates empathy and patience
- A genuine commitment to providing an Outstanding Northern Experience (ONE)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Efficient in general PC skills
- High-speed Internet and phone connection
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
What You Will Do:
- Answer 60-80 incoming interactions (phone, email, chat) per day and identify the type of assistance the customer requires and to provide resolution.
- Provides problem solving steps by confidently asking the right questions and researching options to determine the best resolution.
- Seeks support from resources in our Transportation, Drop Ship, Order Verification and Technical Support teams to provide up to date information to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate customer records by updating the information in the ERP system of record.
- Be the voice of the customer to share feedback and suggest creative solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
A few other things to know:
The Contact Center hours of operation are:
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. and are looking for folks who are flexible to work varied 8 hour shifts during those hours.
- Saturday’s from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You will work every 3rd Saturday with a day off during the week you work.
- Sunday’s from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. You will work every 6th Sunday with a day off during the week you work.
You will be provided extensive training that prepares you to work from home. We will provide the equipment and support you need to do the job from your home. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in a remote environment, are independent decision makers and enjoy providing resolution and servicing our customers through the customer’s preference of a phone call, chat or email. We are dedicated to providing scheduled one on one coaching/meetings with your manager and online communication tools to keep you informed, build rapport and support your learning opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off, including paid volunteer time
- Generous employee discount
- We support your growth and career goals through on-the-job training, learning & development programs and tuition reimbursement