New job Weaving Supervisor in Georgia
Company : Standard Textile
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940. While our business is creating innovative textiles, it’s our purpose that guides the solutions we offer and drives how we treat our customers, our associates, and the impact we make in our communities. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. A higher standard for why we exist, for how we create, and for what's next.As a representative of management., the Weaving Supervisor will support the company mission, vision, strategic plan and goals, management decisions and will help to establish unit/program shift mission and goals.
- Communicate with associates to clearly define expectations and work closely with each associate to meet/exceed those expectations
- Manage floor to ensure each associate is properly and safely performing tasks
- Manage associate and team performance
- Train, council, coach and motivate associates to perform at the highest level
- Investigate complaints and performance concerns
- Implement disciplinary actions as needed
- Complete and review all associate/temp time sheets
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience; Bachelor's degree in Business MGMT or Manufacturing preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the textile industry preferred
- 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021 US Best Managed Company. Sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams.