New job Temp Administrative Assistant in North Dakota
Temp Administrative Assistant
Company : North Dakota State Government
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Dakota
Northwest Human Service Center
Summary of Work
This job is a part-time, non-benefitted position that includes answering phones, checking clients in, and assisting support staff with a variety of tasks. We are a community mental health clinic and work at assisting people achieve recovery and independence. We offer walk-in services, integrated assessments, and team-based care including therapy, group therapy, addiction services, case management, and medication management.
Requires one of the following:
- High school graduation or GED and three years of experience performing a variety of complex office support, clerical or secretarial work;
- One year of college with major coursework in office support or business or office education and two years of experience as listed above;
- Two years of college with major coursework in office support or business or office education and one year of experience as listed above.
- Please make sure that your resume includes information to demonstrate how you meet the minimum qualifications as posted. Your work history will not be given credit if the Department’s Human Resource Division cannot determine that you meet the minimum qualifications
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The Department of Human Services does not offer or provide sponsorships.
- All application material must be received on or before the closing date by 11:59 pm.
- A copy of your qualifying degrees transcript and any applicable certifications or licensures must be provided at the time of an interview.
For more information or if you need an accommodation, Please Contact: Lisa Hoffman
Employing Unit: NWHSC
Telephone Number: 701-774-4685
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Application Process or uploading attachments , please contact email@example.com or (701)328-3290.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.