New job Supervisor, Warehouse in North Carolina
Company : Domtar
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Carolina
Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and markets absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
We champion health, dignity and comfort.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers’ diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
Caring, Agile, Innovative
Unique, Personal, Genuine
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing and leading multiple areas of the warehouse operations to achieve company goal. Areas of responsibility include but not limited to Safety, Outbound Shipping, Inbound Receipts, Inventory, Data, Customer Service, 3PL, Line Supply and Warehouse Appearance. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for providing all levels of staff with leadership, vision, insight and motivation within their areas of responsibility. In addition to managing a team, the Warehouse Supervisor will also develop and implement short and long term plans for all areas within the warehouse in accordance with objectives and strategic plans and is responsible for the warehouse’s success.
- Demonstrate and enforce an environment of safety, good working relationships, quality, and productivity.
- Demonstrates knowledge of warehouse operations to include inbound and outbound activities, inventory, data collection and customer service.
- Ensures all best practice procedures are followed in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates the ability to create a positive employee relations environment which results in high performing teams.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships between all departments.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and hiring process, to ensure staffing levels are maintained with quality talent.
- Ensure that the performance goals are set and achieved, through the proper execution of performance metrics as it relates to Productivity, Safety, Quality and Customer Service.
- Work closely with employees to communicate and educate on work instructions, policies, procedures, and process improvement initiative.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly, quarterly, and annual counts; reconciling variances; inputting data this includes 3PL.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Tour Ready appearance standards always maintained.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should be fork lift certified.
- Must be able to meet training requirements as outlined in Skills Matrix.
- Experience with change management preferred, especially related to driving change in conjunction with technology improvements (e.g. radio frequency technology, ERP system implementation, management by process and procedures).
- Previous RF / WMS experience preferred.
- Experience with Radio Frequency applications for information management and accuracy.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Experience with the management of legacy information systems (e.g. accuracy and timeliness of information entry)
- Professional Logistics or Warehousing certification(s)