New job Service Manager in Hawaii
Company : Olgoonik
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Hawaii
Olgoonik is a strong family of professional contracting companies established to create benefits for our Alaska Native shareholders and fueled by the belief that to do so our operations must remain of the highest quality, our employees qualified and principled, and our commitment to safety and every client’s mission unconditional.
From our roots in Alaska’s Arctic to our operations in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, our experienced and dependable workforce consistently delivers results through a sharp combination of innovation and practicality.
The service Manager has comp management responsibility for the timely and probability execution of all service/repair work. The Service Manager will receive and enter into job management system, plan, schedule, dispatch, oversee, and invoice all service jobs while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Be the company expert for Service Management (SM) module software. The accounting-based software used in real-time for virtually all Service Manager’s performance of duties.
- Receive all telephone calls/requests from customers and open Work Orders (WOs) in SM, with Due Date, T&M or fixed cost, and all other pertinent information e.g. status updates in the WO Confidential tab.
- Schedules, selects and directs subcontractors for job specific tasks in concert with project Superintendent.
- Ensure purchase orders projected cost as incurred in real-time.
- All previous day’s timecard sent to accounting
- Review the “New Jobs” report at close of business each day to ensure all critical work is properly scheduled.
- Review “Overdue Jobs” report weekly prior to scheduling of upcoming week’s work.
- Review work in progress “WIP Report” weekly to confirm actual cost vs. quote on all quoted jobs.
- Prepare weekly technician dispatch schedule each Friday, showing technician and assigned jobs, by job number and name. Update daily.
- Review work with Service Foremen and ensure all material, information, tools and customer coordination is in place before dispatching techs.
- Communicate with Foreman and Techs throughout the day to monitor job progress and ensure efficient use of labor. Keep customer advised of any problems that occur. Facilitate problem solving with additional resources may be required.
- Contact vendors directly if appropriate to expedite material needs
- Invoice WOs within 24 hours of completion - daily basis.
- Assumes other project responsibilities as necessary.
- Supervise service Foreman and Service Technician
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree (preferred), 5+ years’ experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have understanding of company procedures for resource acquisition and support.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to positively influence employees and subcontractors to actively achieve mutual goals.
- Must have understanding of Government Contracts, Statements of Work, correspondence, reports, and records.
- Proven ability to communicate with employees and customers including government.
- Must possess capability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software. Must have experience with estimating, cost control and project scheduling. Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a Team. Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision. Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SM work orders, service contracts, dispatch board and invoicing.
This position is based out of Oahu, Hawaii for our client American Electric, email your resume at email@example.com
- Subsidiary: American Electric
- FLSA: Exempt
- Requisition Nbr: 2013159
Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Olgoonik is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. As an Alaska Native Corporation, Olgoonik provides hiring preference to Olgoonik shareholders, descendants, and their spouses to the extent allowed by law.