New job Senior Associate, Private Placements in New York
Senior Associate, Private Placements
Company : TIAA
Salary : $136,500 a year
Location : New York
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.comSr Associate, Private Placements
Consults on tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate as well as the development of financial plans for individuals and businesses.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishes individual financial plans and helps customers build investment portfolios, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. based on financial needs and objectives.
- Assists customers in the development of investment strategies and selecting the best products to support such strategies.
- Supports cross-sells of banking services and counsels customers on financial matters and investment instruments.
- Expands existing relationships and develops new customer relationships through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
Required Qualifications Section:
- 3 years of experience in Private Placements within financial services
Preferred Qualifications Section:
- 6 years of investment and/or credit experience; relevant Private Placement industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- CFA and/or MBA preferred
- Strong problem solving skills with a solid knowledge of accounting and finance
- Strong results orientation and ability to work in a performance-based environment
#NuveenPotential Salary: $136,500.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.