New job ROI Medical Records Support Specialist in South Carolina
ROI Medical Records Support Specialist
Company : Sharecare Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Carolina
Provide support to Release of Information Specialists, Quality Control, Customer Service, Billing & Collections to resolve issues related to fulfilling or fulfilled Release of Information requests for patient medical records.
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Assist Release of Information Specialists to resolve issues related to fulfillment of medical records requests
- Ensure compliance requirements are met to release medical records based on HIPAA rules and regulations, including adherence to other state and federal laws for Release of Information
- Perform Data Entry & Quality Control measures for fulfillment of medical records requests
- Effectively communicate with Customer Service and other departments to answer questions and resolve issues with requests and fulfillment of medical records requests
- Research and resolve workflow and record issues quickly to minimize delays in turnaround
- Identify and escalate critical and important issues to management
- Minimum of 6 months experience in QC, Credit & Collections or Customer Service required, 1 year or more preferred
- Ability to use internal electronic-based record workflow systems such as BactesInMotion, Record Management, Intranet, Exceptions Management, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment
- High level of reliability, productivity and professionalism
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to work independently and being productive with little supervision