New job Private Bank - PB Professional in Miami, FL in Florida
Private Bank - PB Professional in Miami, FL
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Florida
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Bankers deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
Role and Responsibilities: As a PB Professional in the Private Bank, you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment, credit and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
Help devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients by conducting market, product, and client analysis
- Prepare pitch books, meeting materials, client reviews
- Collaborate with integrated team members to analyze balance sheets and understand a clients' investment objectives to produce customized recommendations that consider appropriate risk/return objectives
- Become an expert in a range of proprietary models to provide recommendations on tailored solutions
- Provide call coverage for advisors to support incoming client requests
- Provide trade coverage by executing brokerage trades and setting up trades for discretionary accounts
- Support advisors with risk controls (AML, KYC, & AAR), preparing investment documents, and ensuring overall excellent client experience with our support groups
- As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients.
Qualifications: We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Private Banking Professionals efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions. Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, JD, CFA, or CFP preferred
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
- Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations. Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
- J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank & our capabilities in the meantime at: https://am.jpmorgan.com/private-bank/public/gl/en/home
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans