New job Post Award Administrator in Texas
Post Award Administrator
Company : Baylor University
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
What We Are Looking For
The Post Award Administrator supports Baylor University's objective to become a Tier 1 Research Institution by providing customer service support to faculty, research administrators, and sponsors and is responsible for award set-up, award maintenance, financial reporting, closeout, and effort reporting. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, previous post award and grant administration, a high attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and strong financial skills.
An Associate degree in a business-related field, three years of relevant work experience, and an active Christian faith are required. A Bachelor's degree in a business-related field is preferred. A CRA certification is a plus.
What You Will Do
- Provide excellent customer service to faculty, local research administrators, and sponsors in the ongoing administration of sponsored research by serving as an expert resource to the Baylor research community.
- Support all relevant activities in the Post-Award Office, including award set up, award maintenance, transaction review, invoicing, financial reporting, cash management, closeout, and effort reporting.
- Conduct periodic reviews for assigned sponsored awards, including monitoring spending trends, recording of transactions, overdrafts, resolving small balances on awards, reviewing of restricted budgets, tracking cost sharing commitments, and monitoring of subrecipient expenditures, if applicable, to ensure accordance with federal and state regulations and guidelines, including federal OMB Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200), sponsor specific, and institutional policies.
- Maintain auditable records for sponsored awards, including invoices, reports, and sponsor and internal correspondences.
- Participate in trainings and professional development opportunities, as determined by the AVP for Research, Post-Award.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor’s mission
- Ability to comply with University policies
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate . Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Degree Level : Bachelor