New job Manager, Customer Support in Washington
Manager, Customer Support
Company : PitchBook Data, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
“Customers are King!” Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
The Manager of Customer Support will lead and develop our Customer Support team. We have a customer focused team who works tirelessly to provide value and help clients get what they need; now we need a leader to drive innovation and process.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee all activities and members of the Customer Support team, while working closely with Customer Success Managers, Account Managers and sales teams
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical customer questions. Work with the Customer Success team to resolve all client issues
- Set and manage objectives and key results of Support team
- Mentor group members and coach on job responsibilities and role
- Drive innovation with how PitchBook interacts with inbound questions, concerns and product inquiries
- Involvement with hiring and personnel decisions
- Monitor and evaluate technology used to serve our clients including LiveChat, email, ServiceCloud and phone support
- Work cross-functionally with all PitchBook teams to resolve customer issues and improve response times
- 3+ years of experience in account management or customer service
- 1+ years of experience as a manager with direct reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that inspire customer service associates
- Relentless drive to ensure “Customers are King”
- Experience with Zendesk, ServiceCloud or similar product preferred