New job GFE Management in Texas
Company : Leidos
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
Leidos is looking for a GFE Management to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Provides general administrative-type support to technical and management level personnel.
To include but not limited to:
- more complex day-to-day administrative tasks,
- data entry,
- maintain logs,
- maintain physical and electronic libraries records and files;
- maintain email distribution lists;
- monitor resource and shared email mailboxes,
- help in completion of other duties where required.
- Develop and implement GFE/GFI related objectives and goals.
- Interpret policy and determine material support requirements.
- Monitor GFE/GFI procurement and deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance