New job Fulfillment Clerk I in Montana
Fulfillment Clerk I
Company : St Labre Indian Catholic School
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Montana
St. Labre Indian School Educational Association
Pretty Eagle Catholic Academy St. Charles Mission School
Job Title: Fulfillment Clerk I
Reports To: Fulfillment Manager
FLSA Status: Nonexempt - 12 month position
Salary Grade: 3B ($10.91-$12.55- $14.19)/hr.
Approved Date: 11/15/19
Responsible for fulfilling acknowledgment gifts by performing the following duties. Hand stuff acknowledging when needed Sorts envelopes from inserter machine and occasionally operates postage and folding machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. * Indicates the non-essential duties and responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts St. Labre's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Quality checks all Back End premiums prior to shipping.
- Assembles boxes for use.
- Process BRM envelopes returned for postage refund from USPS.
- Organize, move and re-stock back-end items.
- Packs and mails all gifts and special requests.
- Assembles certificates with thank you, inserts and mails.
- Handles all postal returns and reroutes.
- Fill gaylords with back-end mail and load on truck.
- Process monthly birthday cards, insert, stamp and mail.
- Data entry of donor information on in-house computer programs.
- ?Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Machine Inserting Process
1. Catches, sorts and mails bulk pieces being inserted on automatic inserting equipment.
2. Assures that all trays are being directed to the correct distribution center according to postal presort audit trail reports, including the proper tagging of trays/cages.
3. Places prepared cages by backloading area to be taken to the Post Office.
4. Assists in loading postal semi-truck on designated mail date.
- Helps in other departments when work is done.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred; and
One to six months related experience and/or training preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic to advanced computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to perform well under deadline constraints and meet quality standards.
- Willingness to work overtime, if needed, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to read and write short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations and with other employees.
- Respects the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ in private, personal, and public life.
- Commitment to the mission of the Roman Catholic Church in Native American education.
- Sensitivity to, and appreciation of Native American people and their cultures.
- Ability to serve as an appropriate role model for students.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.