New job Customer Support Representative in Utah
Customer Support Representative
Company : Assa Abloy
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Utah
Application due 2021-06-23
- Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
- Entry level
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
We are a growing multinational technical security company based in Austin, TX that offers its employees a fun work environment, flexibility, and career opportunity.
Responsible for providing 1st level support for IdenTrust customers and related products. This position involves effectively communicating with the customer and using the appropriate tools for troubleshooting and ticketing issue resolution.
What you will be doing
- Respond to informational/technical related requests via telephone and email.
- Create detailed entries of call records into the ticketing system.
- Work with and troubleshoot in Windows operating system.
- Build a positive rapport with customers and take ownership of issues raised.
- Stay current on security policies and practices.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Troubleshooting and resolution skills, researching problems before escalating.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business need.
Who you are
- High School Diploma/GED; some college course work completed in Computer Sciences.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer support or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience providing technical assistance via phone.
- Experience handling high volumes of phone calls.
- Technical experience supporting network support, browsers, and/or peripherals.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent terms and conditions
- On-the-job training and development
- Work as part of a global team
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.