New job CORP_Human Resources_Generic_US_JPMC in Delaware
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global Recruiting, Training, Talent and Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery ( HRSD). Our Human Resource professionals within these areas are among the most talented and innovative in the industry. They take a proactive approach to identifying and proposing solutions to organizational challenges, often working side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain high-potential talent. Through a focus on continuous improvement and long-term success, Corporate HR helps refine our corporate culture, define our firm wide vision and reinforce our reputation as a world-class employer.
As an Employee Customer Service Specialist you will deliver a superior employee experience across various services. As part of your daily duties you will interact with employees at various levels related to a range of topics and/or issues (complex, sensitive, routine, etc.) requiring attention to detail and accuracy of work while maintaining a high quality standard and ensuring data integrity.
- Perform inbound/outbound phone activities
- Review and respond to employee requests according to established processes, policies, company guidelines and regulations
- Complete related transactions and activities adhering to company policy and guidelines
- Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
- Demonstrates strong product/service knowledge to help resolve manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience
- Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience
- Capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Providing project management support.
- Experience in HR is preferred
- Experience in a large department strongly preferred
- Be customer service-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task in an organized manner
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Possess strong critical thinking, judgement and analytical skills; identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause and mitigate risk to the firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as, organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Internet are required
- Ability to work flexible hours based on team needs; current operational hours 8:00AM to 6:00PM EST Monday - Friday.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans