New job Contract Flight Representative in Florida
Contract Flight Representative
Company : Air Charter Service
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Florida
Air Charter Service is seeking for Contract Flight Representatives to work alongside our Private Jets team! This role will be ensuring the highest level of professionalism is given to every client from the moment they arrive at the airport, to boarding the plane and also arriving the designated location.
As a Flight Representative, would you be able to service any of the following locations? PBI, OPF/ MIA, PWK/ MDW, ATL/ PDK, OAK, SFO, LAX, HOU or IAD. If so, apply to ACS today!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether our clients are traveling for business or leisure, a private jet is most time-efficient way to get from A to B. Private Jet flights offer an array of advantages, such as quicker check-ins and faster transit times, to allow our clients to get the most out of their trip. Our clients can relax, knowing that there’s no need to stress, and when in the air, they will be surround by luxurious comfort.
- Arriving at the airport prior to passengers
- Ensure all information for passengers and flight are correct
- Check when catering is due to arrive
- Check cabin is well presented before passengers are seated
- Ensure the pilot is aware of the profile of the customer i.e. nervous flyer
- Brief the pilot on the reason for the flight, i.e. business meeting, birthday or holiday
- Introduce all passengers to the crew members
- Coordinate with passengers and ensure all questions and queries are answered
- Greet customers on arrival
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working onboard private jets, on 91/135 operations.
- FBO experience is also welcomed.
- This is a ground support role and is not a flight attendant position.
- There will be no relocating, traveling to accommodate flight rep role.
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.