New job Compensation Analyst in Delaware
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Responsibilities: As part of the Compensation Central Operations & Governance Team, you will perform a variety of activities including but not limited to: implementing new compensation practices and processes, counsel to Human Resources (HR) colleagues and line managers regarding compensation practices, analysing and reporting on various compensation elements and administering/coordinating annual compensation planning activities.
- Trusted advisor on practices and policies for HR colleagues and lines of business, with a strong focus on compensation administration
- Partner with global and regional colleagues to manage projects involving compensation, including but not limited to policy reviews, changes in compensation practices, and systems development
- Actively drive focus on standardisation, streamlining processes and efficiencies
- Managing the administration of deferred compensation programs, employee preferences and tax elections
- Coordinating with global and regional colleagues to ensure timely and accurate delivery process
- Provide annual compensation planning support during the year-end process
- 2+ years of experience preferably within Compensation, Operations, Finance
- Highly motivated, innovative, and ability to manage several projects and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with Excel and PowerPoint is a critical
- Prior experience of HR systems would be an advantage
- Data Analysis skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans