New job Call Center Agent ? Work from Home in Maryland
Call Center Agent ? Work from Home
Company : Pittsburgh Telephone Answering Service
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maryland
Pittsburgh Telephone Answering Service is a 24/7 answering service currently receiving a high volume of calls due to recent closures and communities with increased questions and concerns. Responsibilities for this position include answering phones, accurate completion of message forms, empathy, and patience for callers currently experiencing difficulties, and the appropriate completion of a message by either saving or dispatching to an on-call.
Why work at Pittsburgh Answering Service?
This a position where you can make a difference by helping people, often in times of need.
We foster a family atmosphere where co-workers are very close and friendly.
Inbound call center – no out-bound sales calls!
- High-speed reliable internet
- Reliable computer running on Windows 10 or higher
- Quiet, private workspace
- Provide a high level of customer service to all callers, care, and advocate for our clients, and address their needs in the most efficient time and manner.
- Follow the customer-specific screen prompts to answer client questions; taking messages and relaying information as directed
- Assist in keeping customer instructions current and accurate
- Assist in various administrative functions as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate (or GED)
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Independent thinker
- Proficient in spelling and typing (45 WPM)
- Excellent memory, recall, and ability to accurately record messages
- Ability to be a team player
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive wages
- We provide paid training for all employees
We are currently hiring for day and night shifts, Part-time, weekends required.
If you have these skills and are looking to work in a family environment where you can help people, we would love to hear from you!