New job Billing Database Coordinator in New York
Billing Database Coordinator
Company : Selfhelp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
Job Summary: Administers and manages the day to day operations of the Austrian Holocaust Survivor Emergency Assistance Program. Maintains the data entry, record-keeping and billing systems as mandated by funding sources (e.g.: Claims Conference, German Government Home Care grants, etc.). Assists with fiscal record-keeping of the Holocaust Survivor emergency cash assistance programs and other administrative projects and duties of a division-wide nature.
- Has primary responsibility for the daily administration of the Austrian Holocaust Survivor Emergency Assistance Program, which serves individuals throughout North America.
- Reviews reports submitted by the agencies participating in the program, to ensure that program guidelines are being met and clients meet the eligibility criteria.
- Prepares reports for submission to funding organizations and for internal purposes, as required.
- Acts as liaison to Jewish Family Services and other social service agencies throughout North America regarding requests, reports, payments, reimbursements, and other program-related issues.
- Facilitates meetings of the Austrian program’s Advisory Committee; presents grant requests for approval; maintains records of meetings.
- Follows-up with Selfhelp’s Finance Department regarding processing of check requisitions, and other administrative details.
- Communicates the Emergency Assistance Program’s eligibility criteria, program guidelines and other related topics to clients, Selfhelp staff, the general public and other organizations.
- Maintains financial and other records for all activities of the program.
- Prepares and submits reports, statistics, etc, as required by the funders and the agency.
- Assists with fiscal record-keeping and reporting systems for all emergency assistance programs in the Nazi Victim Division.
- Maintains data entry, record-keeping and billing systems as mandated by funding sources.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or human services preferred; High school diploma required.
- 1-2 years related experience in human services or business, or equivalent.
- Experienced in MS Word, MS Excel required.