New job Analyst II Replenishment in Maine
Analyst II Replenishment
Company : ADUSA Procurement, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities include attaining vendor to warehouse fill rate goals (VFR) and warehouse to retail service level targets (WSL). This role also has direct responsibility of managing inventory days of supply - standards (DOS), achieving obsolete inventory (OBI) and on shelf availability (OSA) targets, for Non- Perishable warehoused products for the assigned Brand(s) at the vendor level. This role is the primary interface to 3rd Party and CPG Supply Chain partners.
Principle Duties and Responsible
Principle Duties and Responsible
- Manage daily inventory levels across multiple product categories (branded and private label), multiple distribution centers and Brands to ensure product availability (warehouse to store service level) at best net cost for turn, seasonal and promotion, company established turnover and working capital targets. This also includes timely new item fulfillment and end of life inventory run down on both everyday items and “in & out” products (e.g. shippers/pallet mods/seasonal products).
- Monitor and ensure timely execution of all planned product allocations as needed.
- Analyzes shipment forecasts to develop purchase orders to insure best pricing across inventory demands.
- Balance pricing, delivery and holding costs to develop product purchase orders that achieve optimal ordering quantity.
- Analyze inventory logistic opportunities, identifying and implementing strategies to reduce inbound sorting, and staging transportation costs.
- Interface with Third Party distributors and suppliers to achieve targeted inventory turns and freshness goals.
- Address issues resulting in non-movement on-movement of inventory, process return to vendor on overstocks and discontinued items.
- Work with merchandising group to develop a plan to address overstocks and left-over sale excess inventory.
- Focus on new vendors by reviewing expectations on procedures, communication and performance.
- Analyze vendor delivery on-time and fill rate performance opportunities. Improve performance by working with the vendor, category, and Logistics. Recommend strategies to internal Category and Logistics teams for holding vendor accountable for failure to meet expectations.
- Evaluate and execute forward buys and other price protection efforts.
- Stay informed on commodity or other supplier issues that impact category sales. Anticipate and act on supplier issues, seasonal changes, natural disasters, crop conditions, and manufacturing issues ensuring efficient order quantities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal (Category, Brand, Distribution Centers, Logistics, Trucking, Retail, Private Brand) and external (vendors, brokers) customers.
- Provide timely communication to necessary parties related to inventory transactions, resolving issues, short-term out of stocks, and responding to questions via phone, email, and online applications.
- Collaborate with Forecast Analysts to explain and identify forecast variance and provide additional information around marketing strategies, special promotions, and anticipated influences to sales that are not likely to be identified through system-driven exception analysis.
- Discover root cause of supply continuity issues and lead efforts for resolution.
- Communicate ongoing supplier and 3rd party supply issues to merchandising and Brands as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to address and resolve replenishment supply chain issues impacting distribution, merchandising, suppliers, transportation and the stores. Research and resolve product availability issues, late deliveries, purchase order discrepancies, freshness issues, etc. Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of supply chain networks
- Demonstrates -relationship building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented, and works well under pressure.
- Customer focused Solid understanding of supply chain networks
- Ability to - identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent follow-up and attention to detail
- Able to apply critical thinking when solving problems and making decisions.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment