New job Warehouse Specialist in Mississippi
Company : TJFACT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Mississippi
Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques (TJFACT) is a veteran owned, SDVOSB, 8(a), CVE certified and HUBZone certified performance driven professional services government contracting company that provides abroad spectrum of services and solutions to the U.S government agencies and organizations.
About the position:
TJFACT is seeking to hire a Warehouse Specialist to join our team in Gulfport, MS!
Duties and Requirements:
- Lift, carry, move, reposition, and place items weighing 60 pounds in designated locations and be able to physically lift, carry, move, reposition, and place items weighing more than 60 pounds in designated locations, with multiple people participating and each person responsible for manipulating 125 pounds of the mass
- Shall stock, issue and deliver supplies to authorized requesters
- Be knowledgeable in the software Counter Point for issuing, stocking and returning supplies
- Receive shipments any time during the business day, except during lunch periods from FedEx, UPS, or other delivery sources
- Offload delivery vehicles, sign receiving documentation, deliver the supplies to the requester, and maintain accountability records on a daily basis for the receipt of the supplies
- Properly store and secure expendable supplies to prevent loss and damage
- Connect and disconnect computer workstations and peripherals
- Stack, move, and arrange items on pallets and must consider height, weight, and special handling requirement
- Receive assignment through oral or written instruction indicating work to be done from the Lead Expediter
- Complete assignments independently and work will be reviewed by the Lead Expediter for compliance
- Perform minor maintenance, i.e. replace cubicle task lights for workstations, remove and replace whiteboard and pictures frames to include minor blemishes from removal of wall accessories
- Required to move, assembly and disassembly cubicle/partition and furniture
- Must be licensed to operate Government owned vehicles and forklifts
TJFACT is proud to offer industry leading compensation, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a very generous Paid Time Off plan, Employee Awards & Rewards, and a corporate 401k plan.
TJFACT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.