New job Vice President, Corporate M&A in Boston, MA
Vice President, Corporate M&A
Company : Verus Analytics
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Boston, MA
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
This individual will join D&P’s Corporate M&A 3-person team reporting directly to the Head of Corporate M&A and working actively with D&P’s CEO, Executive Committee and Board to pursue global strategic inorganic and organic initiatives. This person will be tasked with generating, negotiating and executing on inorganic strategic opportunities globally by taking a leading role in all deal aspects both internally and externally. Person should be strategically minded with a strong desire to be part of a growing team and platform. This role is an opportunity to help craft the direction of an internal M&A team, the future growth of a global platform and lead execution of major strategic initiatives with the support and resources of a global, sponsor-backed strategic platform. Duties will include the following:
- M&A deal strategy development as well as sourcing and executing new platform and bolt-on investment opportunities
- Working with D&P business line leaders to develop growth strategy priorities – including performing strategic analysis of existing businesses
- Managing the diligence process including working with both external and internal parties
- Preparing investment valuation and strategic considerations analysis
- Developing the necessary investment and strategy materials for the Executive Committee and Board
- Candidate would be expected to lead an acquisition from start to finish while working in collaboration with other members of the Corporate M&A team and D&P leadership
- At Minimum of 3 years’ experience within finance, investment banking, private equity experience (or other comparable experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to work collaboratively with external and internal constituents
- Detail orientated and well organized with a strong work ethic
- Strong excel modeling and presentation skills
- Private equity experience strongly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.