New job Unit Deployment Support in Nebraska
Unit Deployment Support
Company : CAE Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
Role and Responsibilities
In this role, Unit Deployment Support will be responsible for implementing and maintaining deployment procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and process individuals for deployments/re-deployments to/from combat zones, exercises, and other locations based on U.S. Government, DoD, AF, COCOM, and any other applicable guidance
- Coordinate and schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel, their supervisor, and DOS. The UDM will need access to the Automated Civil Engineering System (ACES) and the Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS) for scheduling pre-deployment training.
- Coordinate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 2A training requirements.
- Make recommendations to the squadron resource advisor to procure deployment equipment specified by organizations. Maintain this equipment, and distribute individual equipment for deploying personnel utilizing current host base and AFI guidance.
- Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase to squadron leadership in support of mobility/UDM requirements.
- Manage deployment reporting in the Air Expeditionary Force Reporting Tool (ART) including Unit Type Code posturing and individual status updates.
- Use LOGMOD and Excel to track pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements.
- Interface with Government-designated Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Air Mobility Command liaison officers, and unit/group/wing resource advisors to arrange and/or de-conflict deployment/re-deployment travel.
- Coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and maintain mobility folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, associated AFCENT/MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in a squadron-level or higher mobility office.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- An Active Secret Clearance is required
- Experience working in a CAF Squadron/Group/Wing office is highly desirable
- Intermediate-level proficiency in the use/application of Microsoft Office products (i.e. Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint)
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Ability to operate personal computer and communicate via telephone
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster .
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.