New job Trading Services Specialist in Delaware
Trading Services Specialist
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. is a leading global financial services firm with $1.4 trillion in assets and 170,000 people working across 50 countries. JPMorgan serves the interests of clients with complex financial needs, from the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients to charities and private individuals.
Securities Lending Operations provides back office support to the product, including collateral maintenance, account maintenance, cash settlements, lending and investment trade support, and client revenue processing. As a Securities Specialist within the Corporate & Investment Bank you will be responsible for interacting with our trading desk, product teams, and external partners.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced environment within a high performing, dynamic team.
The Securities Specialist will perform the following:
Processing and monitoring of daily trade settlements in domestic and international markets
- Resolving differences on daily cash and position reconciliations
- Managing client sales and recalls
- Point of contact with Relationship/Product Management and with the US Equity, Corp Bond, Treasury, and International trading desks
- Accrual and allocation of investment earnings
- Account Substantiations
- Operation Workflow Management and Issue resolution
Education/Professional Qualifications & skill sets:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of MS office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Communication Skills
- Results Driven
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by Hirevue.
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills; ability to articulate complex scenarios, investigations and results.
- Results Driven
- Financial Services experience and a working knowledge of the Securities Lending and Custody products
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and prioritize appropriately
- Proficient in using MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience in a client relationship management/service environment is highly preferred.
- Commitment to providing high standards of quality client service.
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage relationships, both internal and external.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans