New job Support Teacher in Texas
Company : Endeavor Schools
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Endeavor Montessori Schools is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Endeavor Montessori we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Endeavor Montessori is currently seeking a Support Teacher.
The Support Teacher will assist with implementing curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment (classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience working with children.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and more. Endeavor Schools is a growing family of private schools that is united by the belief that families deserve schools that are worthy of their trust. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the promises made to our children and families. Our vision is to create optimal teaching and learning environments that transform the lives of those we serve.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment like masks while on school grounds, taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.