New job Supervisor Neighborhood & Housing Development Administrative Services in Michigan
Supervisor Neighborhood & Housing Development Administrative Services
Company : Oakland County Michigan
Salary : $65,567 - $87,847 a year
Location : Michigan
Responsible for supervising and overseeing the administrative operations of the Home Improvement Program and Rental Gap Financing Program including loan intake and assessment, conducting loan closings, and maintaining the Division’s loan portfolio. Coordinates initial home inspections, oversees the bid process. Oversees the processing of all financial paperwork associated with the loans and contractor payments, and loan subordinations and payoffs with lending institutions. Acts as a mediator, resolving difficult issues and problems, maintains accurate records, coordinates audits, and approves fund expenditures. Reviews and interprets real estate documents, legal regulations, consults with and provides recommendations to supervisors regarding legal issues. Acts as a liaison between the Neighborhood & Housing Development Division and government, and non-profit agencies that participate in HOME Program projects. Prepares the HOME portion of the county’s five-year consolidated plan, the annual consolidated grant application, annual budget and performance report and presents the application to County government, citizens advisory council, and public hearings. Promotes the Home Improvement Program and HOME Programs through public speaking. Utilizes current Countywide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
Thoroughly documented work history
- Valid Driver's License number
- The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
1. Possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Administration, Public Administration, Construction Technology, Planning, Engineering, or a closely related field of study.
2. Have had at least five (5) years of full-time work experience in residential, commercial or public works projects, at least two (2) years of which included supervisory or lead duties.
3. Possess a valid United States motor vehicle operator’s or chauffeur’s license. Out of country driver’s license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver’s license before the hire date.
4. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical, established for this class.
5. Successfully complete the six month probationary period.
You are required to include your work experience in the Work Experience Section of your NEOGOV application. If you have previously included work history on a resume you must transfer your work history into the Work Experience Section prior to applying. Attached resumes will not be reviewed or considered. Please review the job posting, specifically the purpose of the position and the minimum qualifications, prior to answering the work experience question; and note that only related work experience will be considered. NOTE: Provide full detail in the employment history section noting the skills, experience and hours worked per week pertaining to the minimum qualifications.
If a job offer is made, an official transcript with the award date will be required. Transcripts from outside the United States must be assessed for U.S. equivalency by a NACES National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (http://naces.org/members.html).
1. Must maintain a valid United States motor vehicle operator's or chauffeur's license.