New job Summer Camp Instructors - PT in Washington
Summer Camp Instructors - PT
Company : The Bellevue Club
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property, located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room boutique hotel.
The Bellevue Recreation Department is looking for part-time Summer Camp Instructors 1 and 2 to join the team. Camps run from June 19th through August 31st. Staff trainings will be Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm. Training dates TBD. Interviews for this position will be conducted the week of May 10th-19th. When applying, please specify if you are applying for Instructor 1 or 2.
Summer Camp Instructor 1: Must be fully available for a minimum of 6 weeks out of our 11-week summer camp program to be considered for this position.
Summer Camp Instructor 2: Must be fully available for a minimum of 3 weeks out of our 11-week summer camp program to be considered for this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mandatory attendance to the Staff Training prior to the start of camp (Date TBD)
- Work under the direction of the Recreation Director, Recreation Supervisor, and the Lead Camp Instructor in a wide variety of camps.
- Participate in daily activities of the camper?s day with tons of energy and positive attitude.
- Communicate with Lead Camp Instructor regarding questions or concerns.
- Set a good example for campers in all areas including cleanliness, punctuality, rules, and sportsmanship.
- Perform tasks at the request of the Recreation Director, Recreation Supervisor and the Lead Camp Instructor
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and improve on leadership skills
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- A beautiful, recently remodeled facility
- A thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow.
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere and a great work environment, apply today!
- At Bellevue Club we are taking every precaution to ensure our workplace is safe. We are following federal health and safety guidelines as well as guidance from our state and local governments. In addition, we have implemented practices such as employee and member health screenings and social distancing practices to keep our workplace healthy.
- Staff training date: TBD, Monday -Friday 8am-6pm, minimum 3 or 6 weeks out of our 11-week summer camps, Camps run (June 19th through August 31st)
- Minimum one year of experience working with children in a camp, teaching, or coaching environment.
- Minimum one year of college education required or prior Bellevue Club Instructor experience