New job Strategic Planner in Nebraska
Company : Isys Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing services the Federal government, the DoD, USSTRATCOM, USNORTHCOM, and USSPACECOM. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
Supporting Exercise and Wargame Planning and Execution:
ISYS Technologies is hiring Junior, Mid, Senior Strategic Planner.
- BS Degree in related field is preferred but not required with experience at a CCMD, Joint Strategic Planning System experience, and a mixture of experiences in the following areas:
- political science/international relations from a geopolitical perspective with a firm grasp of strategic and military risk;
- Experience as an action officer with knowledge of Joint Staff and CCMD planning, staffing and tasking processes;
- DoD operational and strategic assessment experience;
- or experience conducting mission analysis, developing objectives, effects/measures of effectiveness, tasks/measures of performance, and indicators.
- An advanced degree in International Relations or Comparative Politics is desirable.
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.