New job State and Local Government Enterprise Account Executive in Illinois
State and Local Government Enterprise Account Executive
Company : Adobe
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Illinois
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with prior success selling software into an established State and Local Government territory. This quota-carrying role will focus on the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud suites of solutions. The territory is within the Public Sector space, selling into State & Local agencies within the assigned territory. This Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for the planning and driving net-new business within new and existing clients. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, sales forecasting and pipeline management, client satisfaction levels, and contribution to overall sales team and the Adobe State and Local Government business unit.
This role is to be based in Illinois as a remote employee. The candidate may work out of the Chicago office if they choose.
What you’ll do
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory - selling Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud suites into the State & Local (SLG) marketplace.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to linearly meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with new customers and partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each deal/partnership accurately and efficiently; report on progress to leadership as needed.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional software.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our Creative Cloud and Document Cloud offerings.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Services & Delivery) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of broad and deep enterprise level software field sales experience within the State and Local Government market. Prior experience selling into State & Local agencies is required.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Software Solutions to business decision makers outside of IT. Strong understanding of cloud services and SaaS offerings preferred.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships. Creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, collaborating closely with all other organizations within Adobe including other Field Sales, Services Sales and Services & Delivery business units. A collaborative and proactive approach is required.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills. Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting is crucial. Tried experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.