New job Sr. Membership Coordinator in Pennsylvania
Sr. Membership Coordinator
Company : Radian
Salary : $58,800 - $80,900 a year
Location : Pennsylvania
Sr. Membership Coordinator
What You Will Do:
This position will assist in the processing of all documents related to the MLS/Association memberships including processing payments and ensuring documents are filed promptly and correctly. This individual will be required to act independently with minimal guidance on a daily basis and will be exposed to all aspects of our internal operations as well as supporting our senior leaders, as required. This position will have access to sensitive information and must act with integrity at all times in maintaining the confidentiality of all private data.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- With focus on detail and organization, the role will be responsible for preparing all documents for the MLS/Association including maintaining a master tracking copy for all documents processed.
- This position will be responsible for the management of all documents related to the Board or Realtors and MLS Memberships, including properly preparing, filing and storing documents. Ensuring all documents are submitted within the required timelines.
- Track and ensure payment of all related dues and fees associated with office memberships
- Must have intermediate knowledge of MLS' strong Excel, Adobe, accounting principals
Skills and Abilities:
Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to interact with and establish rapport with all levels of staff are all of the highest priority. Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment to meet very constricted deadlines.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 3 - 5 years
- Supervisory: 1 - 3 years
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Associate/Technical Degree
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive Compensation: anticipated base salary from $58,800 to $80,900 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program
- Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail email@example.com.