New job SPHMG Practice Manager FTE 1.0 - Dept 7190.415 in Montana
SPHMG Practice Manager FTE 1.0 - Dept 7190.415
Company : St. Peter's Hospital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Montana
JOB SUMMARY (overview of job): The SPHMG Practice Managers must be able to lead, build, develop and retain an empowered, high functioning team. He or she must be people-centered, working toward optimal patient experience, quality care, and positive outcomes. The manager works collaboratively with the Directors of Primary and Specialty Care and Vice President of Operations to achieve operational excellence, as pertaining to efficiency, results and profitability. This person will be diligent in working to connect SPHMG to the mission, vision, and leadership of St. Peter’s Health overall.
The SPHMG Practice Managers are responsible for the daily clinical operations, patient care activities, quality assurance of the practice, and directly oversees various department staff. This position oversees the coordination of patient care with various departments across St. Peter’s Health system. The SPHMG Practice Manager is the first point of contact for staff and acts as a liaison between providers, staff, management, vendors and other medical group practices within the community. The Manager of SPHMG assists the Staffing Coordinator with Kronos, personal leave, and staffing. The SPHMG Practice Manager oversees the clinical competency of staff, hiring, discipline and termination, with the direct supervision of the Directors of Primary Care and Specialty Care Services and Human Resources. He / she will also be responsible for conducting performance evaluations in a timely manner. This person will also assist the development of process improvement plans for optimum clinic efficiency, be involved in business planning, and will participate in SPH committees as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE: Five years of clinic practice management experience in private or integrated system environment preferred. Successful progression of leadership skills and accountability.
EDUCATION: Graduate of accredited nursing program required. Bachelor’s degree in business management or business related field preferred.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY: Registered Nurse required. Basic Life Support (CPR) certification and re-certification every two years
Aptitudes: People focused. Results oriented. Excellent communication and coaching skills. Understanding of the complexities of clinic practice management. Financial understanding of budgets and productivity. Well-developed understanding of self and others. Ability to work well with physicians and professional staff. Able to lead change, build teamwork, and create a positive cultur
KEY RESULTS FOR THE POSITION:
1. Lead, build, develop, and retain empowered, well-developed, and happy team.
2. Develop and achieve optimal patient experience, quality of care, and outcomes.
3. Manage the clinic for maximum operational excellence: efficiency, results, and profitability
4. Proactively connect SPHMG Clinics to the mission, vision, and leadership of SPH.
5. Build and develop relationships with providers to feel heard, valued, and able to provide optimal care for patients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional and respectful manner with employees, patients, physicians, vendors and outside contacts
- Demonstrated ability to manage for results in key areas such as clinical quality, service excellence, people management, and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment of mutual trust and respect and two-way communication.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, retain, develop, and promote talented people and build team spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to actively pursue positive change, both personally and organizationally. Demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated willingness to serve key constituents, including patients, coworkers, physicians, the community, and the organization and to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary team for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal direction, perform detailed assignments and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to control limited healthcare resources by effectively managing the organization's human, financial, technological, and other key resources.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to compile and analyze practice operational and financial information with accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to probe and ask questions, seeking first to understand before being understood.
- Demonstrates integrity by actions that are consistent with what she/he says, communicating ideas openly and directly, and welcoming openness and honesty from others.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to foster the growth and development of others.
- Demonstrated ability to create a shared mission and vision and to effectively direct the activities of individuals and groups towards the accomplishment of established goals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stressors, deadlines, difficult situations and/or customers effectively.
- Must maintain confidential information.