New job SmartPlant 3D Administrator - Remote/Telework in Ohio
SmartPlant 3D Administrator - Remote/Telework
Company : Jacobs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ohio
At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our knowledge and innovation as we look to the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
As the SmartPlant 3D (S3D) Administrator, you’ll be an integral part of the global Project Technology Solutions (PTS) Team, responsible for analyzing, designing, and configuring S3D integrated solutions for our clients as well as supporting and administering existing S3D projects. Your exceptional S3D skills, coupled with your ability to work as part of a team to deliver integrated solutions, will shape the landscape and future functionality of the S3D environment within Jacobs. You’ll contribute to all aspects of S3D including supporting operational and development needs within the Jacobs fully integrated SmartPlant environment.
Here’s how you contribute:
- Setup and management of new and existing engineering projects.
- Troubleshooting Isometrics and Orthographic drawing issues.
- Creation and maintenance of drawing view styles
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Smart3D Catalogs
- Providing user-support to project resources
- Identifying potential areas where policies & procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed.
- User education and training for new hires and end users to become proficient with SmartPlant 3D
- Identifying potential service level problems and facilitating solutions
- Scheduling and prioritizing global work to accommodate user needs with minimum impact
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase end-user satisfaction
Bring your conceptual thinking, S3D integration expertise, curiosity, adaptability, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and join our team as we take Project Technology at Jacobs to the next level.Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Extensive, expert-level experience in S3D administration, including setup, administration and support of S3D in a fully integrated environment
- Experience in Pipe routing and ISOGEN
- The ability to conduct admin and user training for SmartPlant 3D
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Relevant engineering and/or construction industry experience
- Experience with S3D in a Citrix environment
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.