New job Small Market Vehicle Driver – Non-CDL in Kentucky
Small Market Vehicle Driver – Non-CDL
Company : Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling
Salary : $17 an hour
Location : Kentucky
This is a 1st shift position starting at 6:00am. $17/hr
It is a critical link to enhancing collaboration between our local sales and product supply operations. New outlet acquisition and retention is a key focus. High performance drivers include effectively generating outlet revenue by utilizing an entrepreneurial approach.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for delivery and selling of assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load
- Deliver products to customers
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and collect monies due
- Pick up company property
- Secure company assets
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class C license
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Local delivery experience
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience.
- Preferable familiar with DOT regulations
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.