New job SHIPPING CLERK in South Carolina
Company : Dollar General
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Carolina
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,979 stores in 46 states as of October 30, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Intermediate computer skills; competency to use warehouse management systems.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in automated retail distribution center preferred.
- High volume shipping clerical experience preferred.
- Communicates exception report information to supervisors.
- Resolves exceptions based on supervisor's instructions.
- Generates all shipping paperwork via computer system.
- Organizes shipping packets for trucking service and verifies seals for accuracy.
- Troubleshoots minor printer problems.
- Meets and maintains safety, quality and productivity standards.