New job Service Order Dispatcher in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Service Order Dispatcher
Company : 1 Prospect Technologies, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Service Order Dispatcher
Location: Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Employment Status: PART-TIME (20 hours per week)
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is actively recruiting for a qualified Service Desk Dispatcher who will answer the DPW Service Desk telephones, respond appropriately and ask questions for information concerning the callers needs based on propriety levels assigned by the Government. The employee will take actions needed based on the caller’s needs, document the call in the appropriate system and notify additional contractors of needed assistance for the caller. The employee operates this system for the Directorate of Public Works (DPW) Service Order Desk for Fort Leonard Wood (FLW), Missouri and the Lake of the Ozarks Army Recreation Area (LORA). Conduct these tasks per the paragraphs outlined below under Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all DPW Customers are provided prompt and courteous service. During both normal duty hours and other-than-normal duty hours of operations, ensure that service order phones are answered within three (3) rings, and prior to the automated attendant system’s placing the caller into the queue, unless all service order clerks are assisting other service order customers. Calls which have been placed in the queue by the automated attendant system shall be answered immediately upon transfer to a clerk.
- Be familiar with all information and knowledgeable of all requirements, service order definitions and limitations; FLW real property inventory; GFEBS service order data entry and operations; DPW operations; DPW Base Maintenance Services Contractors’ operations and shop structures; and other pertinent information necessary to answer customer inquiries and accurately enter and assign service orders.
- Identifies themselves as a Contractor employee when answering the DPW Service Order Desk telephone, receiving calls on other Government telephone lines, and when sending or providing responses to emails.
- Receives service calls via telephone system, e-mail, telephone facsimile, or from walk-in traffic.
- Notifies appropriate contractor or utility personnel telephonically immediately upon receipt of emergency service orders and document the notification of the responsible party.
- Enters service orders into DPW’s GFEBS requests that are determined to be valid within one hour of receipt, except for emergency (Priority 1) services orders which shall be entered immediately.
- Uses provided scripts and outlines for gathering information and prioritizing calls
- Flexibility in work hours based on needs of the contract (days, nights, weekends and holidays may be required).
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Have a High School Diploma
- Be familiar with basic computer operations.
No experience necessary but preferred
Working Conditions/Environment/Physical Demands:
- Days, nights, weekends, and holidays required depending on scheduling.
- Some walking and standing required.
- You may have to lift and carry equipment (i.e. books, tools, files) weighing approximately 10-15 pounds.
- Most of the work is performed in-doors and at a desk.
- Work in the occupation involves making repetitive motions more than 1/2 of the time
- Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend
***Flexible work hours between 0700 and 1630 as well as on call nights and weekends
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.