New job SEATTLE, WASHINGTON Armed Security $30ph to $40ph - Media Protection Escorts / Corporate Security Team in Washington
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON Armed Security $30ph to $40ph - Media Protection Escorts / Corporate Security Team
Company : Bedrock
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
Bedrock provides close protection, security, private investigation and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm. Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information. WADOL 1216
This is a Protective Services Position for Media Protection Escorts or Corporate Security. The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Maintain assigned post and complete patrols at the client's headquarters.
- Maintain proper security posture and access control to ensure the safety of the client's executives and staff.
- Provide protective escorts for news and media crews on assignment.
- Provide response services related to workforce disruptions, natural disasters, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Provide basic lifesaving techniques, as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- A clean professional appearance is required.
High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of law enforcement, military, and/or extensive security experience. Minimum age of 24 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Washington State Armed Security Officer Card.
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Software, Smartphone Apps.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Good vision and ability to adjust focus.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.