New job Sales Manager in Hawaii
Company : Statewide Safety Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Hawaii
Safety Systems and Signs Hawaii is looking for a Sales Manager to implement and execute strategies to drive profitable growth and business development, while leading by example and developing a team of successful sales professionals. We are a multifaceted company in the safety and traffic control industry, selling products and services throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objective by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Hawaii locations; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Supervise, guide and mentor 5 Sales Account Managers
- Implement Hawaii locations sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply
- Maintain Hawaii sales staff job results by counseling, training, monitoring and appraising job results
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and other Characteristics:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Developing Budgets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.